CjwMultiSiteBundle allows multiple fully independant sites within a single eZ Platform installation
2.0branch is fully compatible with eZ Platform
1.0branch (available only bundled in https://github.com/cjw-network/cjwpublish1411) is compatible with eZ Publish 5.4/2014.11 and the Netgen variant aka 2014.12
Goals of this project
- Host many (smaller) sites on the same installation
- Central site administration (site activation, cronjobs, ...)
- Easy deployment from version control system
- Highly reduced maintenance costs (security patches, upgrades)
- Highly efficient use of hardware resources
- Boots kernel and environment based on domain name mappings
- Handles local, staging and live domain names
- Allows for global activation of bundles
- Allows for global settings
- Provides additional siteaccess matchers
- Provides a UrlAliasRouter capable of generating routes to other siteaccesses defined in the same bundle.
- Provides a common console for all sites
- Caches domain name mappings
- Moves cache and log files away from the ezpublish folder
- Lives side by side with the standard eZ Platform installation
- Dead simple activation of a new site: touch only one config file
CjwMultiSiteBundle requires eZ Platform with LegacyBridge installed. Currently, https://github.com/emodric/ezplatform-legacy provides the easiest installation. Please test the installation before proceeding.
We strongly recommend (and assume) that https://github.com/netgen/NetgenAdminUIBundle to be installed. Please follow the installation instructions closely and test the installation before proceeding.
CjwMultiSiteBundle can be installed via
composer. See Resources/doc/installation.md for instructions. Note that some manual tweaks are necessary.
See contents of Resources/doc/ folder.
Felix Woldt (@fwoldt), Donat Fritschy (@dfritschy) mailto:email@example.com
Copyright & License
Copyright CJW Network, for copyright and license details see provided LICENSE file.